Thursday, August 13, 2020

The Salesforce Certified System Architect Journey

As I noted in my earlier blog post, I started the journey on Salesforce this January (2020!). 

Little did I know how much I would learn, and appreciate the Salesforce landscape. It was a humbling experience indeed.  I had taken other certifications in the past (PMP, CSM, AWS etc), but this was a commitment to myself for a longer term. This was a marathon.

After 8 long months, I was able to get the System Architect certification. The work from home situation helped - it was a blessing in disguise.



System Architect Journey – SFDCFacts

I have chronicled all my experience is various posts as listed below:


Hope these posts helps someone out there. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rajeev, Congratulations on your success. I came across your blog through some random surfing on LinkdIn and found it talking my brain. Would love to connect and learn from your rich experience. I also switched to SF after 10 years exp in SAP and share a similar feedback on my journey with SF.

    ReplyDelete

Cookies, anyone?

  Our application started having integration issues early March this year. Did I say that was intermittent? To add to our confusion, we coul...