Monday, April 02, 2012

HowManyThings - Tech Blabbing


The topic should have been: HowManyThings - What really excited me?
It's always fun to challenge yourselves in anything you do. That keeps you on your toes. I always challenge myself  by promising myself to use certain tools and features which I have never ever used. That makes the ride more interesting. For HowManyThings (it is relatively a smaller app), I used the following:
  • SQL CE (I had used it already on my GivenTaken and GivenTakenPro apps).
  • MVVM - I had used MVVM, not very heavily though, in other apps also. But this is the first time I implemented MVVM using MVVM Toolkit.  It was a fun ride, indeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookies, anyone?

  Our application started having integration issues early March this year. Did I say that was intermittent? To add to our confusion, we coul...