Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dislike feature in Facebook?


No, I haven't found one! Not yet. :)

I get lot of posts on my Facebook, which I do not like, or which I do not agree with. If they would have said (said, as in spoken) those posts directly to me, then I would have argued with them. Yesterday I got this post ( I am not mentioning the post for anonymity sake) which I almost tempted to comment on it. Rather I was  searching for a dislike button. Where is the DISLIKE button? Oh, there is none. Bummer.
I did not want to  leave a comment, as it would have triggered another set of arguments, which I was not ready for.
Ha, maybe that is why there is no DISLIKE button.
Facebook is for making friends. Connecting people. And not for disliking each there. Lesson learned: If you do not like it, walk away! Yeah, in italics and in bold! Walk Away!
If there was a DISLIKE feature in Facebook, there would be more DISLIKES than LIKES. I bet. :)
Enough of that rant, let me post something ridiculous now. :) See ya!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is fabulous.

    Sienna
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who does not want summer? I think everyone of us wanted it because it is the right time for us going to the beach, wearing our favorite summer suit, relaxing and just plainly having fun with common friends and family.So while you still have it then make best memories. Visit my site below for for information. Thank you and have a pleasant day!

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start your day positively and the rest will follow. Please do visit my site.Thank you and have a good day.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete