Monday, January 23, 2012

GivenTakenPro

I have around 7 apps as of now, all FREE. I have always thought about releasing a paid app. That thought bothered me sporadically over the period, when I was doing MilesCalc. But I decided to make to FREE. Then came GivenTaken. And then I pushed it more to include Live Tiles and Reminder feature. And added a $0.99 price tag to it, making it another app GivenTakenPro.  Just wanted to see how bad the additional features are needed.

So, here is GivenTakenPro, available in marketplace, only for $0.99. Please download and enjoy - http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/0242c4c0-3b7f-4160-9175-0c0017592d88.

I have started using it, and it has changed my circumstances. It will to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookies, anyone?

  Our application started having integration issues early March this year. Did I say that was intermittent? To add to our confusion, we coul...